Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mashed Potatoes AND Gravy?

Here's a post that never made it back in the day, mostly because I had completely forgotten about it.

Quick post. I know for a fact, because I've had them, that Country Crock, and I would assume other companies as well, sell tubs of mashed potatoes. Now I may be naive enough to think that someone hasn't come up with this already, and at the time of writing this, all of the supermarkets in my area are closed, including the Stop and Shop, leaving me unable to see if this is in fact true. Now if you're like me, you like gravy on your mashed potatoes. However, there may come a time when the meal you have mashed potatoes does not make its own gravy. So what if one of these pre-made potato companies packages gravy with the mashed potatoes that heats up at the same time as the potatoes do in the microwave? To paraphrase Brian Regan: "Dinner and no clean up? Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot!"

1 Comments:

At Mon Jul 09, 06:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop 'n' shop closed?

hardly. they have the best hours!

(and before you comment on the fact that I just wrote about grocery stores, keep in mind the fact that you just posted about mashed potatoes...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home