Friday, November 10, 2006

Van Partridge Family?

So Eddie Van Halen's son, whose name is Wolfgang by the way, is now the new bass player for Van Halen. They're still looking for a lead singer, although word is they've been talking with David Lee Roth, who incidentally has been working as a paramedic. Just to digress for a second, could you imagine if an ambulance picked you up after some sort of accident and the doors kick open and David Lee Roth does a jump split on to a stretcher and rides over to you? But I think the solution to Van Halen, and I mean this facetiously in every sense of the word, is to invite the entire family into the band. Then travel around the country in a brightly colored van. Then twenty years later little Wolfgang can develop both drug and alcohol problems ala Danny Bonaduce and then get a show on VH1, assuming said network still exists.

1 Comments:

At Sat Nov 11, 12:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG.. if I lived in David Lee Roth's area and I really thought he'd do that... I'd hurt myself intentionally. I'm not depressed or crazy or anything, but I'd totally run over my foot with a car just so David Lee Roth could do the kick thing when he got out the ambulance..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home