Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yo Yo Knots

So Blogger won't allow me the neccesary space to put this in my profile. I took the time to come up with it, so I figure I'll not let it go to waste. It was one of those random question things you can answer in your profile. When I was looking at it, the question was this:

Try making up the rules to a game where you tie knots in a yo-yo string just to see if you can get them out:

It could be a team game. Maybe 4 players to a side. Played in 8 innings. Each player has the opportunity to tie a knot in the string and then untie them. I suppose there has to be a time limit. Depending on the knot, a point value is assessed. For instance, a simple overhand knot might be worth 1 point. Something like a clove hitch or a slip knot result in loss of round. The more complicated a knot the more points. Style points could also be awarded, for say behind the back, blindfolded, or between the legs. In addition to which, if a player fails to untie his knot, the player on the other team can steal if he/she can, sort of like in Family Feud. The team with the most points wins. In case of a tie, we go to a knot off. Each team would come up with a knot that the other team would have to untie. Or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home