Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Most Unprecedented Expedition

So for the uninformed, there have been 2 Bill & Ted movies made. Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey. Now I realize that the ending credits reveal the majority of what happened between the Battle of the Bands and world peace, but it does so only through newspaper headlines and magazine covers. I think it's time for another sequel. I'm just not sure how to work time travel into it, although you could always take the Back to the Future Part III route. They even give a perfectly good title at the end of Bogus Journey, in this bit of dialogue:

"Bill?"
"Yes Ted my friend?"
"This has been a most unprecedented expedition!"

I figure the time is right. Get Keanu Reeves to stop making shitty movies like the Lake House. And apparently Alex Winter hasn't appeared in anything since 1999. So I'm sure he's free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home