Monday, July 17, 2006

On A Separate Note

I've been thinking about this for some time now, and this will be the third time it is mentioned in public, as well as the first open invitation. My parents recently took a trip to Italy and it got me thinking. Apart from a week spent in Germany, I really haven't had a chance in my life to this point to travel in Europe. Considering the fact that I hope to be attending graduate school come next fall, I figured Summer 2007 would be an ideal time to do so. I've been trying to make a list in my head of places and things I'd like to see, but I think it better that I put this down here.

  • Ireland - Not exactly sure what, although there certainly is a lot to do in my understanding
  • England - Probably just London
  • France - Probably just Paris
  • Germany - Berlin, Munich
  • Holland - Amsterdam
  • Italy - Rome, Venice, Milan
  • Eastern Europe? - If there's time?
I could see spending a few weeks to a month over there. It would be wise to just get a EuroPass and just take the train everywhere, maybe stay in hostels along the way. I haven't gotten all of this figured out just yet, as you can tell. But you know what? I am excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home